NEDCON MARITIME is committed to becoming the promoter of the best practices in recruitment, selection and qualified personnel supply for ships' operation and maintenance. Our role is to understand the Clients' expectations and to promptly find an adequate solution to the Clients' problem. NEDCON MARITIME is willing to design, implement, maintain and develop a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001: 2008 standard - specific legal requirements for crewing.
To achieve these we are aware to:
- Understand our Clients and their priorities;
- Honour the legal and regulatory requirements;
- Promptly answer the Clients' demands;
- Provide our services in time agreed with the Clients
- Guarantee confidentiality and independence in taking up decisions with regard to quality services of NEDCON MARITIME;
- Maintain and develop the abilities of our staff;
- Provide an adequate work environment able to support our staff's potential;
- Encourage the team spirit, efficient communication, commitment to achieving the objectives and taking on responsibilities;
- Review the effectiveness of quality management processes for continuous improvement;
- Sustain the staff's efforts to prevent non-conformities and improve our service;
- Assign resources to maintain and improve the quality management system.
This policy is communicated and integrated to all staff through the established objectives according to NEDCON MARITIME business approach. We assign a Management representative to co-ordinate all efforts to design, develop, implement, maintain and improve the Quality Management System.