- Design engineers
- Project managers
- Dock masters
- Dock engineers
- Steel work foremen and chargehands
- Rigger foremen and chargehands
- Hull treatment foremen and chargehands
- Pipe foremen and chargehands
- Mechanical foremen and chargehands
- Scaffolder foremen and chargehands
- Dock motormen
- Dock electricians
- Yard electricians for electrical maintenance and new electrical equipment
- Coded welders for electric arc, argon and CO2 welding
Before arriving at the location, our welders are electric arc, argon and CO2 coded and certified as per clients requirements for certain tasks.
All materials are subject to testing and inspections to comply with both surveyor and international requirements.
- Steel fabricators for steel structures on ships for new buildings and repairs
- Riggers for docking block arrangements, docking manouevring and weights handling
- Blasters and painters for vessel hulls, decks, superstructures, tanks and different parts and surfaces
- Pipe fitters for maintenance or new system pipes and boilers and boiler makers
- Mechanical fitters to repair engines, valves, pumps, blasting or painting machines and deck installations
- Scaffolders for scaffoldings in tanks and around the superstructures and roofs.
Nedcon Maritime has excellent connections, contacts and relations with leading shipyards all over the world. With years of experience in providing the most highly qualified workforce to shipyards globally, our company reacts rapidly and with the highest degree of professionalism.