First of all, there are some incredible benefits that come with working on a cruise ship. Cruise ships are the crown jewel of all ships ever built.
Let’s face it, a job on this type of ship it’s a job that…
• Allows you to work in a luxurious 5 stars environment.
• Pays you to visit some of the most exotic destinations on the planet, from the Arctic to Antarctica including Europe, USA, Australia, Africa New Zealand, the Caribbean, Bahamas, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, the Far East, the Pacific, the Mediterranean! In few words it’s about the entire world.
• Offers you the extremely appealing possibility to earn a great income (tax-free in many cases).
• On such a beautiful ship like it is a cruise ship, you can’t possible get bored, so prepare yourself for a lot of fun!
• It’s an experience resembling to a social community on web transferred in the real life. Puts new people of all different nationalities into your life and in this way you make friends from all over the world!
• Offers you the extraordinary opportunity to start and build an exciting career at sea!
• An extremely important thing is the safety and security regarding traveling on board (no risks comparing to backpacking, for example).
• It gives you the chance to enjoy one of the most impressive, satisfying new life experiences you’ll ever have! It gives you memories that you’ll look back with great pleasure on in years to come – and a multitude of stories that you’ll want to tell people over and over again.
• And arguably the biggest benefit of all is what it does for your career. You develop skills and gain the work experience that will grace your resume / CV for the rest of your working life.
The bottom line is that working on a cruise ship allows you to travel the world, get paid very well, and enjoy a complex adventure…
Compare all the above mentioned to sitting back at your desk in the corporate world or stuck in a boring dead end job, hanging on for your next vacation. Has just started to be extremely appealing as your next job, right?